Phone Number 15076176199
by admin on 2021-11-15
What is the production process of fire-resistant tiles?
The production of lightweight glazed fire-resistant tiles by manual casting mainly includes: analysis, selection and preparation of raw materials, and pulping. The processes of tile blanking, standing hardening, curing, product inspection, etc. are respectively discussed as follows.
1. Preparation for the analysis and selection of raw materials: The raw materials must be tested and analyzed before use, and only those that meet the requirements can be used to ensure product quality. Light-burned magnesia is the main cementing material for light-weight glazed fire-resistant tiles, and the content of MgO must be strictly controlled. MgCI2 is the best mixing agent for light burned magnesium. It requires less impurity content. Dissolve solid MgCI2 in water first to control the required specific gravity. Glass fiber cloth and other chemical raw materials must be weighed and prepared before mixing to achieve accuracy.
2. Pulping: Put the MgO·MgCl2 solution, SY filler, organic and inorganic materials, and pigments in a pure slurry mixer according to the specified ratio and mix, so that the components of the slurry are fully and uniformly mixed.
3. Tile blank forming: take the mixed slurry out of the mixer, divide the weight of each piece, and spread the slurry horizontally with the operation method of "three pulps, two cloths and two membranes", and then place it on the shaped tile mold After finishing the tile shape, the tile blanks of the required specifications can be initially obtained.
4. Standing and hardening: The formed tile must be left standing for a certain period of time before being transported. After stripping, the tile blank must be cut to flush edges. It is hardened to produce early strength, which is convenient for peeling off the film.
5. Curing: Stack the light-weight glazed fire-resistant tiles behind the edges according to the "well" to an appropriate height, and leave the factory after 28 days of curing.
6. Product inspection: product inspection must be carried out while stacking, check whether the surface is flat, whether there are holes, cracks, corners and edges and other defects, and properly repair the defective places, and classify qualified products. Library.
Shenghang Building Material is a leading China roof tiles supplier and Laminated Floor manufacturer. We have our own production workshop and design team. If you cooperate with us, we can provide you with first-hand prices.
Welcome to choose Shenghang Building Material - a leading China roof tiles supplier and Laminated Floor manufacturer.
Your information has been sent to us, we will reply you shortlyOK
No success, please try again!Try Again